Thursday, November 19, 2009

I've just seen a face...







Recent projects from Garry Lennon's Theatre 367 Advanced Makeup class. I love that we get units & a grade for this! The assignments are fun as hell, surprisingly challenging and the payoff is rewarding. I've been asked to design makeup for a Deep Grey Productions film, that I also happen to be acting in. More details about that project later.. But yeah, I'm definitely taking a liking to this makeup thing.

Projects from top to bottom:
1. Fantasy project: The iconic Che Guevara poster every Mexican has hanging in their room
2. Blood & Gore? Lab: I got the Chris Brown treatment...
3. The "Situation" project: Mine? I ate a bowl of strawberries I found out I was allergic to.
4. & 5. Middle Age Lab: No, my mom does not look like this (she looks better) and yes, call me Mama Cougar


In other news, I have a second job doing some styling with the lovely Annie. And some promising future projects (... you had me at "personal shopping"). Reasons why I wish I could just be done with school already and embarking on a budding partnership! So we're doing a photo shoot tomorrow. The experience is invaluable and frankly in L.A. is all about who you know, so it's great to be getting my name out there to various industry people. I envision myself out of this boring, hot, lifeless valley very, very soon. Within the year I hope!

xoXtina

1 comment:

  1. In love with the Che makeup! Like it looks straight out of the friggin poster!

    ReplyDelete