Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lately I've been feelin' low, and a remedy is what I'm lookin for..









Nothing like hopping in a limo to a swanky bar/restaurant/lounge with all your best girls and guys and getting our drink on after a long week of school and work. Not to mention I really loved my outfit. Blazers are my favorite thing this season (adds a ridiculous amount of chic to any outfit) and of course black tights with black patent leather heels.

I bought the blue dress at this little boutique next to my work. I called it my "Carrie Bradshaw Dress" because of the boat neck and flattering, body hugging cut. So glad to have found this fashion forward store ("State of Dress") in Northridge, because lemme tell ya, that kind of thing is LACKING in the SFV. We have the Northridge Mall. And various $5.99 discount, cheap ass "boutiques."

Yup. Sure had a blast with the bests at Bogies in Westlake.


No comments:

Post a Comment