Thursday, November 26, 2009

You sayin' that you want me, So press record I'll let you film me...



Happy Thanksgiving bloggers!
I'm thankful for many things, and I'm guilty of taking them for granted most of the year.. but I'm glad we have 4 days off to spend time over a delicious meal with our families.
I'm thankful for...
-My family.
We've been through a LOT in the last 2 years or so... but I'll always be the first to say things happen for a reason. We're all in a good place now.
-My friends.
I've been thinking about this recently. I am incredibly lucky to have MANY different groups of friends who are all so incredibly supportive of me. I realized this during the run of Fate of a Cockroach. Let me just say that my girls wanna PARTY ALL THE TIME. I love that my weekends are never dull. And I LOOOOVE our daily facebook message threads. They never stop going. We are a riot, I must say.
-My Love.
Lately, it's been all about the little things. Little thoughtful surprises that keep us on our toes. We've also been through crazy and back, and if anything I think our bond has strengthened. He's my very bestest friend and my lovely love.
-Art.
Nothing and I mean NOTHING gets me through a rut better than [any and all forms of] art. Music, painting, writing, acting. Hell, even fashion. Any sort of creative outlet keeps. me. sane.
-School.
Yes, I'm thankful for school. It keeps me busy, thinking critically, and makes me feel confident and smart. I've really been striving to do my best work this semester and I can honestly say I have been pulling it off quite well.

And now, a little picture show a la Siera Eden












1 comment:

  1. Aww, I LOVED this post! And I love YOU, Kristina! Hope you and your family had a fantastic thanksgiving! <3

    ReplyDelete